Tomorrow I am going to view a room in a home with 4 others in the Mission...the place sounds fabulous dripping with radical specs (living garden, projection screen in the living room, brick pizza oven, own bathroom, etc)! So keeping my fingers, toes and all other available body parts crossed.
The hunt for teaching jobs have yet to produce results, but I remain trucking on while babysitting to make some extra dinero. I start a consistent gig next week watching after two little girls Sabrina (1) and Mave (3) four mornings a week! Photos of the little toe heads to come.
Though this has been an emotionally draining week between leaving my family, friends and my better half in Long Beach and just having lost my childhood pal Wiley, I am beyond blessed to have a plethora of beautiful friends keeping me active and positive. Big smiles for all that lies ahead of me :)
CHEERS!
First day in the city @ Washington Square Park with my Aussie loves Cat & Mon

So happy for you! (: SF is magical! Continue livin' the dream...
ReplyDelete