Today's post will be a photo dump of various sights I have captured on my Nikon & trusty iPhone, enjoy...
| I have long been infatuated with graffiti ... daily sighting on SF muni |
| View of Treasure Island & Bay Bridge from the Ferry Building |
| Finding music on the street nearly anywhere in the city is one of my favorite things about SF ((Ferry Building Farmer's Market)) |
| It was Cameron's birthday & his one request was slurping oysters *bon appetite* ((Ferry Building)) |
| So much soul ((Ferry Building)) |
| Sunny Sunday calls for a silent disco ((Dolores Park)) |
| My dear friend Gabrielle showing off her killer croquette skills ((Dolores Park)) |
![]() |
| I went with a few friends to the SF Zen Center for a look around the peaceful grounds & for a discussion ... one of the most interesting/peculiar experiences up here thus far |
![]() |
| Create your own salad : mixed greens with avocado . tomato . bell pepper . grapefruit . almonds & champagne vinaigrette ((Plant Cafe Organic)) |
![]() |
| Stumbled across this luscious community garden on an unaccompanied stroll ... the sign reads "You can grow food almost anywhere in almost anything" ((I hope to begin developing my green thumb soon)) |
| Decked out with Cat, Mon & Gabrielle ((who's chic fur I am draped in)) for an evening of grooving to one of my favorite DJs ((Flying Lotus for SF Low End Theory event)) |
| The most FABULOUS leggings I have ever set eyes on |
| Flying Lotus |
| 1015 Folsom lights from above |
![]() |
| Festive attire & drinks for Cinco de Mayo @ my friend Amy's North Beach apartment with Gabrielle |
![]() |
| Rooftop gatherings with stupendous sights ((Alex, Molly, Gabrielle, Marina, Jenna, Amy, Cameron)) |
![]() |
| Taking advantage of the sunshine and views of the Golden Gate ((Crissy Fields)) |
![]() |
| This precious face greets me every morning ((Sabrina 13 mo))
PS Luke comes on Sunday night & I move into my new apartment in NOPA on Tuesday ... happy, happy heart!!
|







1) how did that silent disco work? everyone tuned to a frequency? fm? looks awesome
ReplyDelete2) so jealous of the flylo set, thanks for the phonecall. i just bought tickets to see him at the Hollywood Bowl with Animal Collective in Sept! YIKEZ
3) I want to visit, but only if we can recreate that rooftop scene.
4) Outside Lands?
5) Never trust street catnip
Love ya, visiting soon.
1) I didn't take a good enough look at it, but there was definitely a DJ!
Delete2) UMMM I may have to make a trip down for that show, I've been wanting to see Animal Collective since Coachella last year with the mind blowing madness they provided
3) I have a rooftop at my place too!!! and I must say my view is slightly better ;)
4) Buy your Outside Lands ticket NOW
5) But I LOVE catnip
Love you more && please get your booty up here